Friday 18 September 2015

New on-line class coming soon!


Well, I've been making these miniature matchboxes complete with teeny tiny journals and mini prompt cards for a while and I've had quite a few requests for an on-line class. It has taken me a little while to get my act together (LOL!) but it's coming soon! Next week! It's all done, I've just got to check for any bloopers before I go public haha!

It's going to be a mini class (1 hour 10 mins of video), about mini things, for a mini price!

It includes ...preparing the matchboxes ...


Making the backgrounds using paints and inks. These backgrounds will also come as a download as part of the class for those of you who still want to make matchboxes but don't want to get inky ;-)


 Making journals on a mini scale:


Decorating the boxes with stamped images, or digi downloads. I'll be giving away my collaged houses download as part of the class.



Making a mini concertina journal:


And some journal prompt cards:


I just LOVE making these marvellous miniatures, and I have loved making this class too!


The class will include 1 hour 10 mins of step-by-step videos hosted in a private group on Vimeo, 3 x background downloads, 1 x collaged houses download.
It will be available in my Etsy shop next week! (Oh, and these matchboxes that I made as part of the class are available in my Etsy too!)

Byeeeee have a wonderful weekend!




8 comments:

  1. How fantastic!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are so CREATIVE!!!!
    Good Luck with your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab, will be checking out your Etsy shop next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh looks exciting, I will definitely check out your Etsy shop - I have a couple of your DVDs which I love so I'm sure I will love these too, they look fab! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh thanks for the heads up, this class sounds fun, looking forward to next week when it will be available. Hope you have a wonderful but relaxing weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think I am in love with this! But where can I get the matchboxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I include (UK) links in the pdf which accompanies the class. They are really easy to find on-line - just google 'matchbox blank'. Sizzix also do a die for cutting your own matchbox blanks.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I am in the US and am off to Google it now.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!